Nothing like celebrating Christmas twice! We arrived in Little Rock around 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday night...we ate a quick supper and then hauled the Christmas gifts in to celebrate gift-giving with Ben, McLean and Mary Elizabeth [and their mom and dad, of course]. What a fun age Ben and McLean are - they know exactly what to do with those presents! They had a hard time going to sleep that night! Oh, and how cool is it that the boys are sleeping in big boy beds now! My how time flies. We played hard all day today after taking one of the toys back to the toy store because it was broken...the boys loved the remote controlled "digger", so instead of replacing the fire truck, we got another digger...they've had so much fun learning how to master the controls. When daddy got home after work we all packed up and went down to the River Market in downtown Little Rock...the boys enjoyed watching the ice skaters and then on to Gusano's Pizza...the yummiest pizza I've had in a long time. Since I spent so much time showcasing my christmas tree ornaments, I thought I'd feature some of Anne's decorations. She has adapted well to Arkansas customs with the lovely mesh used on the mantle, the tree and the front door.
It has been a different Christmas this year, but we have certainly enjoyed celebrating with both daughters in two different places. I love it!
 |
| Bath time right after opening presents! |
 |
| The Trolley |
 |
| These decorations are on top of the trolley |
What a wonderful story your pictures tell! The only thing missing is a picture of Julie with the kids....I guess that's made up for (a little anyway) with those fabulous shots of Gary and the little princess.
ReplyDeleteI know...I'm always the one taking the pictures! But I don't mind...I'd rather be in the background! Happy New Year, Gilda!
ReplyDelete