Now it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....the celebration of the holiday, that is. This will be the first time we have not been together with Anne for Christmas...we will see her family for New Year's. I am posting since we won't have her home for the holidays.
| Banner in honor of the championship game tonight...Boomer Sooner! |
Anne and Paige, my African Violet bloomed! Woo Hoo!
Happy Holidays, Anne, Gene, Ben, McLean, Mary Elizabeth. We can't wait to see you!
Looking forward to seeing Paige, Trevor and Piper for Christmas....

Aunt Julie,
ReplyDeleteEverything looks beautiful! I especially love your dining room centerpiece arrangement and the mantle. : ) Have a wonderful Christmas!
Thank you, Carla! This old house needs lots of work, so it's fun to dress it up a bit! Love you and hope you have a very wonderful Christmas...take care of that new little one and give Thomas and Kerry a big hug!
ReplyDeleteMom, everything looks lovely as always. You are so good at decorating for the holidays. Love you and can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetheart! I just added three more pics if you want to see them...I love you, too! Can't wait to see you...next weekend!
ReplyDeleteI do believe you got every possible corner!?!
ReplyDeleteThe floor looks great
Thanks, J! How's my precious friend? Please catch me up...miss you so much!
ReplyDelete