Yes, this is our version of a snowy wonderland...I'll send it on to my friends in Wisconsin and compare landscapes...feet vs. inches. Well, I like the idea of enjoying the snow and then it's gone....on to warmth and golf, or other outside activities in the dead of winter!
The pictures of Piper show how she entertains herself all day long just wandering around the house pushing her baby doll and her toy cart...chattering to herself all along. Then she stops and pulls a book out of her toy cart and begins to read...lively and animated! She walks over to the staircase and sits down with the nutcrackers to read them a story...still chattering non-stop making dog noises while she reads the doggie book. Precious.
| I had to stop and give baby a kiss...I haven't given her a name yet...I'll let you know when I do! |
| Two fisted...couldn't decide which one I wanted to push, so I decided to push both! |

No comments:
Post a Comment