This is Jeremy and Stephanie's home...it sits on three acres in a lovely part of the country outside Columbus. Jeremy gutted the kitchen and rebuilt it for Stephanie and Sophia...a labor of love. Stephanie is already a champ as a new mom!
CJ Mahaney’s Christmas Book List 2017
8 years ago

Aunt Julie, Thank you so much for putting these pictures up!! So glad you had a chance to meet baby Sophia. She is so gorgeous I will finally will be able to meet her in a week and a half. I can not wait. I really enjoy your blog by the way you and your girls are so talented. I will be bringing some information on the Branson family vaction when I go back to Indiana, Carla and I plan on doing some planning. I really hope it works out that everyone can come it would be so nice to see everyone, (it has been way to long).
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the pictures they made my day!
Love,
Adrian