Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall!

I am so pumped about Fall this year...I don't know why, exactly.  Maybe it is because I am finding such immense pleasure in the simple things I could not enjoy when I was teaching full time.  It is so much fun to tend to my home, to be availabe to friends and family (Garry and I are going to Myrtle Beach next week, and the following week we are taking Terry, Mom and Dad to an Oklahoma football game in Cincinnati [hence the pics of the OU shirts, etc.].  I am flying to Cocoa Beach to spend a week with my best frind Oct. 6...that couldn't have been done while teaching!)  It has been so long since I have even been able to fellowship!   So now, I can go on business trips with my husband, fly to Little Rock to see my sweet Anne, Gene and the boys, help out with Paige's craft faire, see more of Paige, Trevor and little Piper, be in bible studies, serve in the choir and other areas at church, go to the gym and sew, sew, sew!   









1 comment:

  1. I love how excited you are about the Fall! I am exactly the same way! So many fun things to loook forward to this time of year! Thomas' birthday, Halloween, Costumes, football, chili, apple picking, carving pumpkins, seeing all of you at Thanksgiving! This is my favorite time of year!

    Your home looks beautiful! Isn't it fun to decorate for the seasons? I love your mantle with leaves! I may borrow your idea ; ) And I have that same spider!

    So glad you are spending well deserved time with your friends and family. Love you and think of you often!

    See you soon!

    Love,
    Carla : )

    ReplyDelete

Followers

2010 Calendar

Click to play this Smilebox calendar
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free printable calendar

Matthew Henry Commentary

Matthew Henry Commentary
Old & New Testament

My Utmost For His Highest

My Utmost For His Highest
My Favorite Devotional

one year bible online

one year bible online
Several translations...easy access for daily quiet time.

Anne's Etsy Site

Anne's Etsy Site
'Two Little Monkeys' on Etsy

Anne's 'Two Little Monkey's' site

Anne's 'Two Little Monkey's' site
Where to find custom made children's clothing

Paige's Etsy Site

Paige's Etsy Site
Where to shop for lovely homemade accessories for your home.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed