Garry and I are spending the weekend at the beach...enjoying a somewhat relaxing time together...I say "somewhat" because I'm the one who has gotten to relax...Garry was in a conference all day today starting with a board meeting at 7:30 this morning. I got to sleep in and shop all day... now how's that for unfair? He, as usual, takes it all in stride...trying to find the perfect places for meals [which is hard to do when he's driving and asking me what sounds good, but I'm all tied up in knots because Oklahoma stunk up the fourth quarter! As he often reminds me, 'It's only a football game!'. I still get awfully passionate when OU plays...I'll probably have a heart attack next weekend when we go see them play Cincinnati! I always think they should tear up the place when they play unranked teams...but to have a 27-10 lead over Air Force and then nearly get beat, AT HOME! What a way to nearly end the beautiful winning streak they have going for home games...well enough said about football....I love having this time with my husband! Oh, and by the way, the first pictures shows the view outside our suite and it is of the longest pier on the East Coast.
CJ Mahaney’s Christmas Book List 2017
8 years ago

I'm so jealous Mom!! Looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete