Today was the day we had to say goodbye to Anne, Gene and the boys. We've been together on and off for the last six weeks and it is hard to let them go. I knew it would be difficult to live so far away, but the goodbyes don't get any easier with time. God is our strength and our hope and in Him we can do all things...Phil 4:13. It is nice to know we are only a flight away! In the first pictures, the boys do not want to part with their new fireman boots that Mimi and Granddaddy bought them. As you have seen from previous posts, firemen are Ben and McLean's heroes, so you can imagine how much they love their boots!
And saying goodbye...the lump is still in my throat.
I miss you guys!

miss them too mom :)
ReplyDeletelove you.
It was so good to see you today!!! I am sorry we missed you when we left....we didnt want to bother you both upstairs! I hope to see you next weekend! It was so good to see everyone, but you are right the goodbyes dont get any easier :( I have learned that with leaving VA after a long visit.
ReplyDelete