For the benefit of my daughters, I thought I'd post a pic of the front of our house after we cut the large tree in front WAY back...the front of the house is now visible from the road whereas before pruning, the tree was growing hugely sideways...not only was the house hidden, but the shape was rather unattractive....so off came the branches and we are going to "train" the tree to have shape and keep the size manageable. The next pics are of the new truck we bought...and we love driving it! I only wish we had had it when I was hauling set pieces all over the place when I was directing theatre. I'm sure it will come in handy for future towing and hauling! WVOC is the channel of choice...gotta listen to Country when driving a truck!
CJ Mahaney’s Christmas Book List 2017
8 years ago

wow Mom-- the difference is amazing! Look great, and I love the new truck :)
ReplyDelete