My camera's battery died before I could get more pictures of our walk this morning. I wanted to get a picture with my friend, Dianne, who's 4 year old grandson suffers from tubular sclerosis. The event was held at the Lake Murray Dam and we walked or ran the 2 mile expanse across the lake. We saw lots of our buddies today!
 |
| My best buds Virginia and Sharon |
 |
| Serious political conversation between Bob and Garry |
 |
| Further explanation for Sharon |
 |
| Garry and I with Bob and Virginia |
 |
Congressman Wilson
|
 |
| Ready, set, go! |
 |
| Who we're walking for |
 |
| Sharon leading the charge |
 |
| Where we ended up; pizza, sodas, popcorn, cotton candy, entertainment |
 |
| Yep, lots of entertainment |
Love that picture of Dad and Mr. Roach! Classic.
ReplyDeleteI posted some more pics, but, yes, that was a classic picture...great OU game, huh? Yeah! They just don't like to show up for the 2nd half!
ReplyDeleteI love the new haircut mom, it looks fab!
ReplyDeleteThanks, honey! I took the picture of Ms. Kardashian, and Shannon is working on getting it to that point...but I LOVE it short! Can't wait to see you!!!
ReplyDeleteAppreciate the photographs of the event Julie.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards to you from Florida!
Thank you! It was a great event, well organized and certainly a worthy cause!
ReplyDelete