I haven't had much time lately to reflect on anything...life is so hectic I sometimes can't think straight. There is so much tension and frustration at CHS...it's hard to keep things in perspective. Add that to a demanding rehearsal schedule and I just have to keep reminding myself that God is in control and will NOT allow me to be tried beyond what I can handle...not only handle, but do so with grace and victory. I have a dear friend, a mom of two students I have had the pleasure of either teaching or directing in a production, who prays for me on a regular basis. We share prayer requests back and forth. She may not know the impact she has on my life, but it is great, let me tell you. It is a privilege to share our faith and to pray for one another. I love her passionate descriptions of scripture she shares, her intense love for her family, and her willingness to care for others. At the end of the day, I get the greatest boost of all. I leave the house at 6:30 in the morning and pull up to the house around 6:45 at night. When I open the doors into the house, bone weary, I hear, "NONNA, NONNA!" and the tension just melts away. Having Anne and the boys here is a blessing beyond description. They keep my purpose in focus and give me my second wind of the day. Anne is being such a trooper now that Gene is already in Little Rock...it's so hard to be unsettled. The boys miss their daddy so much! Well, thanks be to God for His grace with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment