Monday, November 2, 2009

Epiphany


So why am I so absorbed in blogging, now that I've begun? It occurs to me that it doesn't matter if anyone ever reads what I have to say because, let's face it, I'm not sure what I have to say matters in the first place. What matters most to me is that this gives me a chance to organize my thoughts, document my life by recording moments that mean so much to me, and, finally, give pictures that I treasure so much, a home...they're not just mooshed into a "my pictures" file online, but are out there for me to see whenever I choose. I like that. Someday I'll print out all my pages and, voila, there's my life scrapbook - (starting at age 53). And after I'm long gone, and the grandkids are all grown up, they might get a kick out of seeing everything so well displayed. So Ben, McLean, Piper and all future grandchildren, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I am thankful that you are taking the time to do this. It is a valuable pursuit. I am so glad that Piper will have such a rich family heritage to grow up with and add her own story to. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

2010 Calendar

Click to play this Smilebox calendar
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free printable calendar

Matthew Henry Commentary

Matthew Henry Commentary
Old & New Testament

My Utmost For His Highest

My Utmost For His Highest
My Favorite Devotional

one year bible online

one year bible online
Several translations...easy access for daily quiet time.

Anne's Etsy Site

Anne's Etsy Site
'Two Little Monkeys' on Etsy

Anne's 'Two Little Monkey's' site

Anne's 'Two Little Monkey's' site
Where to find custom made children's clothing

Paige's Etsy Site

Paige's Etsy Site
Where to shop for lovely homemade accessories for your home.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed