http://utmost.org/
http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/
http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/matthew-henry-complete/
In my recent blog re-construction, I found it difficult to get to my Bible Study sites, so I put these in a post for easier access. These are great for daily time with the Lord...some of my favorites. Take today's reading for instance - 'abiding in Him'...how easy it becomes to get away from 'abiding' when I get busy...and how easy it is to get 'busy'.
Think of the things that take you out of the position of abiding in Christ. You say, “Yes, Lord, just a minute— I still have this to do. Yes, I will abide as soon as this is finished, or as soon as this week is over. It will be all right, Lord. I will abide then.” Get moving— begin to abide now. In the initial stages it will be a continual effort to abide, but as you continue, it will become so much a part of your life that you will abide in Him without any conscious effort. Make the determination to abide in Jesus wherever you are now or wherever you may be placed in the future.




Love your new look mom! Thanks for making those resources easy to access.
ReplyDelete