
So now comes the fun with blogging: adding pictures of my loved ones. I am a picture-aholic, new word, yeah! My home is decorated with the art of my children, grandchildren, friends and extended family; photos and portraits adorn every room of the house. I'm so totally in love with my family that I love to see them throughout the day and night, especially since they no longer live at home. If you're a young mom or dad, you'll learn how important that is when they 'fly the coop', so to speak. I've documented my own children's growth over the years, and now the grandchildren will be no exception.
Would you look at this first picture of Ben and McLean? Not content to keep their feet firmly planted on the ground, these two adventure-seekers are going to explore unchartered territory, even in their own playroom!

No comments:
Post a Comment