Anne, Gene, McLean, Ben and Mary Elizabeth arrived January 1, 2012. We had a great time together as I mentioned in the last blog. I wanted to add a few pictures of our time together:
Garry and I got the older grandchildren Innotabs...their own little computer for games, songs, pictures and movies. They had lots of fun learning how to use it!
Garry with his sweet Mary Elizabeth...
Ben riding his Hobby Horse that Nonna made:
Our dear friends, the Sweetens, joined us all for dinner:
Patty and the boys...
After Mamaw and Papaw left, Anne, Gene and McLean went ahead of us to Little Rock. Mary Elizabeth and Ben stayed a few extra days:
When we got back from Little Rock, I left 2 days later to head to Athens where I spent time with Paige and her family after the birth of their new daughter, Larken. Piper and I had fun at the library:
The next video is hilarious...Piper is interacting in the front with many of the other children, but watch how some of the children start following Piper when she begins circling the storyteller!
And here are the new sisters having a special time together, the first time Piper fed Larken.
Piper chatted the whole time explaining how fun it was to be a big sister.
It was getting obvious that Larken wasn't hungry any longer, so Piper asked permission to stop feeding her...
After feeding Larken, it was just play time and Piper was so excited just to be holding her!
Piper asked to start playing with toys with Larken...it is almost as if she is pledging to take special care of her here!

Adorable!
ReplyDeleteTY Pam! I know you know the joys of these little guys!
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos of all the kids, I can't get over how identical piper is to Paige! So sweet! Miss you!
ReplyDelete