From time to time I like to feature a few things about my daughters. I am fascinated with the talents given to them and it sure is a lot of fun to watch them grow. Paige is smitten with photography. She spent a week here in Little Rock taking pictures of Mary Elizabeth and the family and I am amazed at the beautiful pictures she has taken. Those will be shared at a much later date as they will be used for birth announcements and family photos. The picture above is one Paige took while Piper was playing in the boy's playroom. I just love her use of lighting in black and whites and the way she enhances colors in other photographs.
Next time I'll feature what Anne did to the nursery. She can find an idea she likes and create it in no time. Amazing.


thanks mom! love you!
ReplyDeleteLove this photo! Sooooooo Precious!
ReplyDelete