this is going to be a fantastic show...i can't wait to see how it turns out. i really like the first poster (with the crescent moon). the moonlight is what i think of when i think of this play. i like the blue, too.
the blog looks great, can't wait to see you next week!
Mom, I like the first one and the last one the best. They are both very different; it's hard to pick a favorite! Looks like you have a grand vision for the show-- this is so cool, and I am glad to be a part of it. love, paige
I like the one you just recently posted... The one of Titania and the Bottom the "ass", But I also like the third one here.... I like the third one on here Like Kenya said... A lot of the play has to do with chasing, chasing what is the question. But I also like the colors and just the set up of that picture....
Too bad there werent more guys that tried out... it would have been great to have male fairies..... :( I mean aside from our magnificent Oberon *Yay Yamen*
hey mom,
ReplyDeletethis is going to be a fantastic show...i can't wait to see how it turns out. i really like the first poster (with the crescent moon). the moonlight is what i think of when i think of this play. i like the blue, too.
the blog looks great, can't wait to see you next week!
trev
Mom,
ReplyDeleteI like the first one and the last one the best. They are both very different; it's hard to pick a favorite! Looks like you have a grand vision for the show-- this is so cool, and I am glad to be a part of it.
love,
paige
i like the first one the blue looks cool
ReplyDeleteMy favorite one is the second one because it's the one that displays the play the best. Most of the play consists of constant chasing. =]
ReplyDeletei like the blue one mainly beacuse of color, Ian
ReplyDeleteI like the one you just recently posted... The one of Titania and the Bottom the "ass", But I also like the third one here.... I like the third one on here Like Kenya said... A lot of the play has to do with chasing, chasing what is the question. But I also like the colors and just the set up of that picture....
ReplyDelete~Britt~
Too bad there werent more guys that tried out... it would have been great to have male fairies..... :( I mean aside from our magnificent Oberon *Yay Yamen*
ReplyDelete~Britt~